Mid Market Account Executive
- Nashville, TN
ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payers. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
We are seeking hungry, ambitious and talented leaders ready for an exciting journey. Successful candidates will possess a “hunter mentality,” an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong ambition to contribute to the ProviderTrust Mission. You will be responsible for driving growth as well as direct contact with potential customers to build new relationships and to introduce them to our web-based software solutions.
What It’s Like To Work Here
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed in and extend beyond our organization
- Lots of celebrations! Events, happy hours, and more
- Dog friendly – WOOF!
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 - 2020)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Own and develop the southern region across mid-size provider organizations
- Engage in meaningful inbound/outbound phone, email, and social actions
- Develop vital new business partnerships with key contacts within prospective customer organizations
- Own the sales process from prospect to pitch to close
- Mostly inside sales; occasional travel
- Manage internal sales process from responding to inbound leads, web inquiries, webinar follow-ups, and proactively engaging high-potential prospects
- Grow sales pipeline
- Work as a partner with the business development team and key executives to create opportunity
- Give dynamic sales presentations demonstrating value based on discovered customer needs
Suggested Skills and Experience:
- College degree
- 2-4 years sales experience
- Strong desire to pursue a career in Sales.
- Strong will to achieve – grit, competitive spirit, hustle.
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continuous development
- Must be a positive, self-motivated individual
- Excellent written skills and highly articulate
- Strong interest in healthcare/technology
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Resourceful, reliable and responsible.
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package
- Stock option program
- 401(K) matching
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO (yes, really – we’ll talk about how it works)
- HSA Contribution
- Growth! Lots of new people, new talent, and new opportunities for our team
- A stocked kitchen and wellness meal plan
- Ergonomic desk setup and open workspaces
Back to top