ProviderTrust, voted one of Nashville's "Best Places to Work", is Tennessee’s fastest growing healthcare software company that helps organizations stay compliant with healthcare regulations. A pioneer in the industry, ProviderTrust desires to help our clients reach 100% compliance with ease.
We are seeking a talented Systems Engineer at our Nashville, TN office to join our Site Reliability team. This is a broad role which will assist in several important areas. Responsibilities will include maintaining application servers, managing and deploying changes to our AWS hosted infrastructure, database administration, monitoring Software QA and assisting with security evaluations. Eventually the role may also include pager duty for off hour site reliability issues. A successful candidate will have both programming and system administration experience with a greater emphasis on systems administration. They will be a fast learner who is able to work productively in a self directed environment.
They will be a vital member of small project teams and play a critical role in driving projects to success. Will collaborate with other team members to provide best of breed solutions to ProviderTrust's national client-base. ProviderTrust employees also benefit from a professional development process that helps employees work towards their career goals and take advantage of numerous opportunities for professional advancement within the organization.
- 2 - 5 years demonstrated experience.
- A strong understanding of web based applications and technology.
- Experience with Unix and/or Linux systems administration and troubleshooting.
- Experience and ability to implement interactions with AWS (AWS SDK, AWS API, AWS CLI, AWS Cloud Formation, and other AWS Services such as SNS, SQS, S3, etc).
- Experience using and a strong understanding of SQL, HQL, or JPQL (PostgreSQL experience a plus)
- Some experience with Java applications and application servers including Tomcat.
- Experience with IntelliJ and/or Gradle is a plus
- Experience with distributed configuration management and revision control tools: Puppet, and Git.
- The ability to work efficiently and lead yourself in a fluid environment
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Demonstrate a strong passion for success as well as strong work ethic
- Work on site at Nashville location
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus programs
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Stock option program
- Dental, Disability and life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- A fun, vibrant, and casual work environment
Meet Some of ProviderTrust's Employees
Chris is an instrumental figure in setting the business framework of ProviderTrust, as well as the core business values and practices the company revolves around.
Back to top