Client Success Manager
ProviderTrust is seeking a full-time, talented Client Success Manager to join our growing healthcare SAAS organization in Nashville, TN.
The Client Success Team’s job is to connect with our valued customers, making them feel comfortable with our system and successful with their work. We want our customers to love our software as much as we do. The Client Success Manager will be working closely with the Director of Client Success and will be responsible for being a main point of support and leadership for the Client Success Leaders across a number of areas. In addition to working closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with services, the Client Success Manager will also focus on supervising the Client Success Leaders, building soft and hard skills across the team, as well as leading initiatives to continue to increase team engagement and professional development.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience and optimize our ability to scale our support as the company grows. The CS Manager is responsible for learning our systems inside and out, as they will be needed to provide technical support to the Client Success Leaders and clients for more advanced projects. This role will support training the Client Success Leaders on ways to study best practices, analyze customer data, and identify best practices.
This role will also be highly involved with hiring and training staff, as well as performance reviews, and goal setting.
A successful ProviderTrust team member will be self-motivated, have the ability to communicate (verbal/written), have a good understanding of the software/technology, and enjoy having fun at work with a fast growing company.
Talents & Experiences might include:
- Self-motivation to get things done on time and right
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and attention to detail is key
- The ability to communicate at all levels of an organization
- Experience in client retention and satisfaction
- Experience in de-escalating client concerns
- A love for technology and the ability to learn quickly
- Experience with training or teaching others
- A good team player
Your position includes the following challenges:
- Improving key performance indicators for Client Success Leaders
- Working closely with Business Development on upsell strategies that integrate well into the Client Success Team
- Work directly with Client Success Leaders and their clients over the phone and via email to answer question and help them successfully use the ProviderTrust application
- Working directly with the Client Success Leaders to develop advanced processes around scaling support on a larger scale
- Keeping a pulse on client satisfaction and key account management
- Help to analyze and scrub data for clients
- Review data from clients, and help them navigate through our system
- Contact clients for higher level feedback and relationship management
Location: Nashville, TN
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Customer Service or Database services experience required
- Previous experience supporting SAAS preferred (Experience in content management solutions is preferred)
- Proven ability to be proactive and attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must be able to support, maintain, and multi-task with group of contacts/users
- Must have strong oral and written skills and the ability to handle customer demands in a calm and professional manner
- Experience in team management and high level client relationship management
- Base Pay: DOE
- Other Pay: Bonus opportunities based on individual and team performance
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Stock option program
- Dental, Disability and life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- A fun, vibrant, and casual work environment
Meet Some of ProviderTrust's Employees
Chris is an instrumental figure in setting the business framework of ProviderTrust, as well as the core business values and practices the company revolves around.
Back to top