Client Success Leader
ProviderTrust is seeking a full-time, talented client success leader to join our growing healthcare SAAS organization in Nashville, TN.
Your job is to connect with our valued customers, making them feel comfortable with our system and successful with their work. We want our customers to love our software as much as we do.
NOTE: If you end up being friends with them, we won't be mad.
A successful ProviderTrust team member will be self-motivated, have the ability to communicate (verbal/written), have a good understanding of the software/technology, and enjoy having fun at work with a fast growing company.
Talents might include:
- Self-motivation to get things done on time and right
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and attention to detail is key
- The ability to communicate at all levels of an organization
- A love for technology and the ability to learn quickly
- Experience with training or teaching others
- A good team player
Your position includes the following challenges:
- Work directly with clients over the phone and via email to answer question and help them successfully use the ProviderTrust application
- Help to analyze and scrub data for clients
- Conduct ProviderTrust system trainings
- Review data from clients, and help them navigate through our system
- Contact customers for alerts and issues, and resolve open matters in a fun, professional, loving manner
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer Service or Data Base services experience required
- Previous experience supporting SAAS preferred (Experience in content management solutions is preferred)
- Proven ability to be proactive and attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must be able to support, maintain, and multi-task with group of contacts/users
- Must have strong oral and written skills and the ability to handle customer demands in a calm and professional manner
- Base Pay: $40,000- 45,000/Year
- Other Pay: Bonus opportunities based on individual and team performance
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Stock option program
- Dental, Disability and life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- A fun, vibrant, and casual work environment
Meet Some of ProviderTrust's Employees
Chris is an instrumental figure in setting the business framework of ProviderTrust, as well as the core business values and practices the company revolves around.
Back to top