Business Development Representative
ProviderTrust is a fast-growing SaaS company (#1 in TN and 90th in the US) located in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN. We are the market leader in the data science of exclusion monitoring, license verification and sanction screening with the ultimate goal of helping our clients improve the levels of patient safety and quality that they strive to provide.
Similarly, we take immense pride in cultivating a strong, person-first culture always looking for ways to be intentionally uncommon. Our team is made up of talented, creative, kind, funny and energetic folks wired for continuous and ongoing improvement.
We are seeking hungry, ambitious and talented leaders ready for an exciting journey. Successful candidates will possess a “hunter mentality,” an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong ambition to contribute to ProviderTrust’s Mission: to help our clients reach 100% compliance with ease. You will be responsible for driving growth as well as direct contact with potential customers to build relationships and to introduce them to our web-based software solutions. Start with us as a Business Development Representative and have the opportunity to advance your career quickly into a Business Development Leader role!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Engage in meaningful inbound/outbound phone, email, and social actions
- Develop vital relationships with key contacts within prospective customer organizations
- Manage internal sales process from responding to inbound leads, web inquiries, webinar follow-ups, and proactively engaging high-potential prospects
- Grow sales pipeline
- Work as a partner with the business development team and key executives to create opportunity
- College degree
- Strong desire to pursue a career in Sales.
- Strong will to achieve – grit, competitive spirit, hustle.
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continuous development
- Must be a positive, self-motivated individual
- Excellent written skills and highly articulate
- Strong interest in healthcare/technology
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Resourceful, reliable and responsible.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Incentive and commission compensation plan
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Stock option program
- Dental, Disability and life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Growth Opportunities
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup and open floor plan
- Monthly happy hours and company celebrations
- Dog friendly
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Meet Some of ProviderTrust's Employees
Chris is an instrumental figure in setting the business framework of ProviderTrust, as well as the core business values and practices the company revolves around.
Back to top