ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payers. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for OIG and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
Because of this growth and our passion to ensure that it continues for many years, we are looking for an exceptionally talented individual to convert customer calls into signups for a new vendor program, while also having the opportunity to train with our SMB Sales Team. You will be tasked with placing outbound calls to vendors that are required to signup with our compliance monitoring program and verify contact information.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Contact vendors via inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and chats
- Educate vendors about the new compliance monitoring requirements and pricing
- Handle customer questions and overcome objections
- Walk vendors through the vendor enrollment process
- Thoroughly document all vendor encounters in CRM (Salesforce)
- Work closely with management and product development to pass along product enhancement feedback
- Innovate and collaborate with team and management on how to improve current products and processes
- Engage in meaningful inbound/outbound phone, email, and social actions
Suggested Skills and Experience
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, customer support, promotions or telemarketing
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Strong will to achieve – grit, competitive spirit, problem solver with a bias for action
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continuous development
- Must be a positive, self-motivated individual
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Resourceful, reliable and responsible
What It's Like to Work Here
At ProviderTrust, we recognize that experience can be built in a number of ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume or your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more. We will champion building a team that embodies empathy, equity, respect, and inclusivity while actively supporting our community, clients, partners, and friends. We value differences of opinions and embrace everyone’s unique perspective. We desire an environment that allows all team members to bring their full selves to work, unashamedly. We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time. ProviderTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Free medical, dental, and vision for you; PT pays 100% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources.
- Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)