Business Development Leader
ProviderTrust is seeking a fulltime talented business development leader from our Nashville, TN office to join our growing healthcare SaaS organization. The candidate who we pick will be self-motivated, have the ability to communicate (verbal/written), have a good understanding of the SaaS sales model and wants to have fun with a fast growing company.
- The ability to secure new business by cold calling prospects and follow up on leads
- Working closely with team members to develop and implement SaaS sales strategies and to achieve established quota target
- Develop new client relationships and develop a large network for future sales
- Identifying and following up sales opportunities
- Prospecting; making and following up sales calls
- Preparing and submitting proposals and presentation
- Following up proposals and closing business deals
- Developing and maintaining a sales pipeline in order to meet objectives and sales targets
- Managing any leads through internet, email or phone within defined territory
- Updating and management of sales contact tracking system on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years software sales experience, SaaS exposure a plus
- Previous experience selling within the Healthcare market a plus
- Proven ability to close deals with a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals in excess of 1M per year.
- Must be proficient and effective in cold-calling, have strong “hunter” sales skills and have excellent phone canvassing skills.
- Must be able to create, grow and maintain a large group of contacts in the Hospital, Long Term Care, Hospice, Surgery Center and related healthcare space.
- Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to give presentations.
- Must have “complex, multi-level” sales experience including C-suite level sales.
- Base Pay: $40,000- 50,000/Year ($150,000 at sales plan with commissions)
- Other Pay: Incentive compensation plan
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Stock option program
- Dental, Disability and life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- A fun, vibrant, and casual work environment
- Travel: Up to 30%
Meet Some of ProviderTrust's Employees
Chris is an instrumental figure in setting the business framework of ProviderTrust, as well as the core business values and practices the company revolves around.
Back to top