Systems Analyst - MS Dynamics CRM
- Birmingham, AL
We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it most.
Whether it’s in accounting, claims, IT, investments, legal, marketing, sales, or another department, come be part of a company where you can accomplish your goals while contributing to our social mission of becoming America’s most protective insurance company.
Protective Life is looking for a Systems Analyst in its Birmingham, AL corporate headquarters. This person will work as part of the Enterprise Solutions Delivery (ESD) team. The ideal candidate for this position will leverage strong technical skills to play a significant role in expanding our Dynamics 365 capabilities. The candidate must be a self-starter and possess a strong aptitude to pick up new skills and knowledge through research and perseverance. He/She must be adaptable to an ever changing environment, as well as have the ability to think outside the box to provide innovative solutions. The position provides an opportunity to work in an agile team environment, to interact and influence change across functional departments, and to develop best IT and business processes.
- Thoroughly understand Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and the capabilities it provides
- Using your deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the power platform, design and implement low code solutions to meet the business need
- Lead coordination with customers to elicit and translate business needs into detailed functional requirements, then collaborate with development team to design and transition functional requirements into technical solution
- Develop a trusting relationship with customers in order to better support the business area on enhancement requests and system-related issues
- Continuously explore new technologies to further facilitate discussions on how they could be used to make our processes more efficient
- Test user stories and ensure all acceptance criteria is met
- Work within an agile environment following sprint commitments and release schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field or equivalent work experience
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise 2+ year implementation experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and power platform
- Experience working with business units to define needs, provide analysis and document consequences of change
- Experience collaborating with internal IT teams to define and design application solutions that meet the customer needs and IT best practices
- Strong aptitude to pick up new skills and knowledge through research and perserverance
- The adaptability to work in an everchanging and dynamic environment
- Ability to think outside the box to provide innovative solutions
- Self-starter that can initiate research and/or contact with others in order to solve issues
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork and facilitation
- Proven problem solving and analytical thinking and ability to approach problems logically and systematically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodology and proven ability to transform complex problems into stories
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees fully contribute and thrive. We have always been a values-driven culture. Doing the right thing and serving people are part of our DNA, and we believe that valuing and embracing different backgrounds and perspectives is what makes us unique.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Back to top