We help protect our customers against life’s uncertainties. Regardless of where you work within the company, you’ll be helping provide protection and peace of mind when our customers need it most.
Whether it’s in accounting, claims, IT, investments, legal, marketing, sales, or another department, come be part of a company where you can accomplish your goals while contributing to our social mission of becoming America’s most protective insurance company.
Responsible for providing world class sales and sales support to our external sales force and financial advisors across the US. This support includes making outbound sales calls to financial advisors to assist them in selling our financial products and developing retirement income solutions for their customers. You will be expected to make and answer calls to identify and pass leads to our external sales force Wholesalers. Explain in detail the product features and benefits. Accuracy and attention to detail required to run computer based financial product illustrations as well as mail out sales and marketing materials needed for sales opportunities.
Wanted: Go-getter type attitude who is eager to jump start their career in the financial services and sales industry
With the assistance of our highly experienced Sales Training and Development team your training will include:
· A variety of training methods that include: classroom training, e-learning, self-study and public speaking training.
· Learning about a wide range of investment products including bonds, mutual funds, stocks and annuities.
· Becoming knowledgeable about investment strategies and their tax rules.
· Professional communication skills.
· Consultative selling skills.
· Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
· Your genuine interest in people, competitive drive and strong work ethic
· The ability and desire to work in fast paced, high energy environment
· Professional telephone skills
· Strong written, communication and presentation skills
· Ability to effectively instruct and motivate others
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees fully contribute and thrive. We have always been a values-driven culture. Doing the right thing and serving people are part of our DNA, and we believe that valuing and embracing different backgrounds and perspectives is what makes us unique.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.