Senior Product Designer
Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We're changing that. ProsperWorks was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
A day in the life...
- Create hypotheses, define requirements, and plan features alongside talented product managers and engineers
- Create and iterate on interaction flows and prototypes (we primarily use Sketch and some in-browser prototyping)
- Create pixel-perfect design specs that stress visual details and exceptional user experience
- Hold the line on design excellence and ensure implemented features reflect our brand and team values
- Demonstrated experience building web-based applications and owning the creative process from ideation through implementation
- From conducting and analyzing research to creating low- and high-fidelity mockups to ensuring what's in production is looks/works great, you've applied your skills across a wide spectrum of design
- A strong understanding of usability principles specific to web applications
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details and intuition for the "feel" of design
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- A portfolio of recent and public work that demonstrates the above is required to be considered for this role
- Experience at a start-up is a plus
Tell me more about ProsperWorks...
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $87M for our Series C from top-tier investors
- On a roll: Our technology has won the following awards in the last year: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews.
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!
Meet Some of ProsperWorks's Employees
Onboarding Project Manager
Samantha connects with clients right after a sale, working closely with them in order to introduce the ProsperWorks system and customize the program’s setup according to their needs.
Back to top