Senior People Partner
Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We're changing that. ProsperWorks was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
We're looking for our first Senior HR Business Partner to support the day-to-day needs of the incredible talent at ProsperWorks. You will establish relationships across the organization and provide employee relations subject matter expertise in order to support our mission, culture, and values. You will be instrumental in laying the foundation for developing frameworks, guidelines, approaches, practices and operating principles. This position reports to the Director and Head of People Operations.
A day in the life...
- Be a trusted advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them deliver their best work every single day
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide people solutions to make teams more effective
- Develop and rollout employee relations processes, approaches, guidelines, practices and operating procedures
- Execute a full range of HR duties from high-level strategy to program design
- Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives
- Manage, maintain, and revise HR policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance, enhance the workplace, and promote the company culture
- 7+ years of progressive HR Business Partner experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees
- Strong competency within the HR function: employee relations, coaching, recognition programs, talent management, communications, and change management
- Start-up experience
- Global HR experience
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $87M for our Series C from top-tier investors
- On a roll: Our technology has won the following awards in the last year: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews.
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!
Meet Some of ProsperWorks's Employees
Onboarding Project Manager
Samantha connects with clients right after a sale, working closely with them in order to introduce the ProsperWorks system and customize the program’s setup according to their needs.
Back to top