Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We're changing that. ProsperWorks was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
A day in the life...
- Provide leadership in the EMEA region to the functions of sales, marketing, and customer success
- Work with the Sales teams to drive pipeline growth, account penetration and market share in region
- Develop, coach and support members of the team to deliver excellent standards of service through leading by example.
- Monitor and review business performance in line with budgets and sales expectations
- Drive value for key EMEA accounts and grow them over time
- Coordinates resources to appropriately balance strategic objectives; overall P&L responsibility for the region
- Ensures appropriate business management practices and policies are implemented to ensure that appropriate process and audit controls are in place
- Maintains positive employee relations and maximum productivity by fostering open communication
- Develop talent across the business as needed to fulfill long term strategic objectives
- Responsible for creating a culture which is entrepreneurial, market driven, and competitive
- Some travel required
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $87M for our Series C from top-tier investors
- On a roll: Our technology has won the following awards in the last year: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews.
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Meet Some of ProsperWorks's Employees
Onboarding Project Manager
Samantha connects with clients right after a sale, working closely with them in order to introduce the ProsperWorks system and customize the program’s setup according to their needs.
Back to top