Front End Engineer
Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We're changing that. ProsperWorks was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
We are looking for entrepreneurial client developers that thrive in a fast-growing environment with a rapid, design-oriented, development cycle.
A day in the life...
- Work closely with the product team to define, scope, prototype, and implement CRM features for our customers
- Escalate quickly for timely resolution of blocking issues
- Fix bugs and write unit tests
- Passion to deliver a great user experience
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience
- Strong understanding of MVC and MVVM architectures
- 1+ years of production experience with client side frameworks such as Ember or Angular
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- On a roll: In the last year our CRM has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help thousands of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews!
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!
Meet Some of ProsperWorks's Employees
Onboarding Project Manager
Samantha connects with clients right after a sale, working closely with them in order to introduce the ProsperWorks system and customize the program’s setup according to their needs.
Back to top