Director of Strategic Partnerships
Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We're changing that. ProsperWorks was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
ProsperWorks is the fastest growing CRM ever and we are building out a world-class partnerships team to own and execute our partner strategy. Partners will be critical to our ability to tackle CRM at scale across three vectors: strategic, technology, and channel partnerships.
This role will be a senior member of the partnerships team, and report directly to the VP of Partnerships. This partner executive will own the strategy, execution and results for our strategic partner portfolio, and be asked to support the technology and channel vectors as needed.
Additionally, the executive will also need to support the other two vectors vectors, while diving more deeply into our most critical partnerships to structure deals, operationalize the relationships, and execute against our objectives with a focus on results.
A day in the life...
- Own our most critical partnerships, from executive relationships to partner-level strategy through execution, with a focus on driving results (ARR, product metrics, etc.)
- Drive alignment across the business in support of the strategy, in particular, influencing product and go-to-market strategies to support partnership efforts
- Help build a world class team to execute against our partnership strategy grounded in a 'test - refine - scale' methodology
- 5-10 years experience in technology partnerships, go-to-market strategy and execution
- Experience building and operationalizing complex, strategic partnerships from the ground up
- Deep understanding of Enterprise SaaS, major players in the space, CRM specifically, and current market trends
- Go-getter with a can-do attitude, ability to operate in the face of ambiguity, and track record of achieving results
- Ability to interface with executives and build/own senior relationships, but also willing to roll up your sleeves and
- MBA from top-tier school; background in strategy consulting a plus
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $87M for our Series C from top-tier investors
- On a roll: Our technology has won the following awards in the last year: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews.
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!
Meet Some of ProsperWorks's Employees
Onboarding Project Manager
Samantha connects with clients right after a sale, working closely with them in order to introduce the ProsperWorks system and customize the program’s setup according to their needs.
Back to top