Content and Community Marketing Manager
Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We're changing that. ProsperWorks was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Are you a tech-savvy digital marketer with expertise in social media marketing and content distribution? Do you have a proven track record of creating highly shareable, influencer-driven content campaigns that deliver qualified traffic and leads? Are you skilled at building relationships with target audiences across a variety of channels? If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Reporting to the Head of Content Marketing, the Content and Community Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing our social and referral traffic via social media management, content distribution, and community marketing initiatives. This hire will act as the face and voice of our brand, responsible for both moderating online and offline conversations with current and future customers and proactively engaging with partners, influencers, and thought leaders.
Our ideal candidate is a customer-centric marketer with exceptional oral and written communication skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
A day in the life...
- Manage our social media accounts and significantly grow our audience across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google+
- Develop and execute high-impact social media and community marketing campaigns that align with our overall content marketing strategy
- Craft, curate, and publish engaging written, visual, and multimedia content that's tailored to each channel
- Build relationships with current and future customers, partners, and employees as well as industry thought leaders, influencers, analysts, and reporters
- Actively participate in industry discussions and relevant online communities where our target audiences are engaged
- Create and implement a framework for content distribution that amplifies the reach of our content and improves campaign performance
- Help us build domain authority and drive referral traffic by executing link building strategies, such as guest posting on partner blogs and industry publications, answering Quora questions, and responding to HARO queries
- Support current and future customers by responding to their comments and questions in a timely manner
- Track and report on social engagement, community growth, and social/referral traffic
- Analyze social data to uncover insights, then adjust strategies and tactics to achieve optimal performance
- Closely follow changes to social media platform rules and algorithms
- 3-5 years of experience managing social media and community marketing initiatives for a B2B software company
- Proven track record of significantly growing online audiences across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Quora, YouTube, and SlideShare
- Proven track record of creating highly shareable, influencer-driven content campaigns that deliver qualified traffic and leads
- Strong portfolio of work that showcases your ability to craft content across a variety of mediums and channels
- A knack for conversion copywriting, passion for community engagement, and obsession with following industry trends
- Deep understanding of content distribution, community development, and social media marketing, including a command of each platform's best practices
- An ability to manage competing priorities and juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Hands-on experience using social media management tools, such as Sprout Social, CoSchedule, Buffer, Hootsuite, or MeetEdgar
- Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Existing relationships with industry thought leaders, influencers, and analysts
- Experience planning and delivering webinars, online summits, and other digital events
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $87M for our Series C from top-tier investors
- On a roll: Our technology has won the following awards in the last year: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews.
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!
Meet Some of ProsperWorks's Employees
Onboarding Project Manager
Samantha connects with clients right after a sale, working closely with them in order to introduce the ProsperWorks system and customize the program’s setup according to their needs.
Back to top