Business Operations and Strategy Manager
Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We're changing that. ProsperWorks was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable. As a result, we have over 75,000 users and have raised over $87M from top tier investors. When you join ProsperWorks, you join a family. Together, we work hard, support each other, ideate nonstop, and have a lot of while doing it. We love where we work, and that you will, too!
What you'll do:
- Develop an unparalleled breadth and depth of understanding how the company is performing
- Define KPIs that help teams drive operational rigor and manage performance that ultimately lead to key insights
- Work with leaders across the company to define, measure and report on corporate goals and OKRs
- Drive, initiate and partner on strategic projects that unlock and create value for ProsperWorks
- Develop strategic frameworks to understand new business opportunities and markets, and galvanize cross-functional teams to go after them
- Help the company make better decisions, and drive understanding of how those decisions ultimately impact the company
Forecasting and Reporting:
- Own the forward-looking model for the business. Deeply understand our core GTM and product business metrics, and develop the forecast that connects metrics to our financial projections
- Work with the Finance team and senior leaders to craft regular updates to the Board of Directors and Executive Team
- Play a critical role throughout the corporate strategic planning process
- 2-6+ years experience in a combination of strategy, business operations, consulting, investment banking, venture capital, product management or an equivalent field
- Undergraduate degree in technical / quantitative field or business, and / or an MBA.
- Experience working directly with a SaaS product / company and deep knowledge of key drivers of SaaS businesses
- High EQ and capable of building strong relationships with peers including up and down the org
- Expertise in complex financial modeling, building and delivering presentations
- SQL experience.
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Our CRM has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!
Meet Some of ProsperWorks's Employees
Onboarding Project Manager
Samantha connects with clients right after a sale, working closely with them in order to introduce the ProsperWorks system and customize the program’s setup according to their needs.
Back to top