Software Engineer Intern
This internship role provides students with a unique opportunity to focus on building expertise as we transition to cloud-based technologies. The Software Engineer Intern position offers hands-on technical experience as a key part of the Data Service Development team responsible for the Knowledge Base. The Development team is a small, Agile focused group where our engineers have regular access to seasoned experts and senior leadership. Students have the opportunity to work on projects that have high visibility throughout the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports product teams with software development, integration and test, as needed.
- Assists with software debug and understanding root cause and reproducibility.
- Provides test results and supports engineers to fix issues.
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree majoring in Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related field at an accredited school.
- Minimum completion of 60 semester hours if pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of programming languages (Java required).
Other important information about this position:
- This position is based in our Ann Arbor, MI office location.
- This position requires weekday (Monday – Friday) attendance with scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
The preceding job description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Meet Some of ProQuest's Employees
Senior Manager Of Customer Experience, North America
As Senior Manager, Sharon ensures timely, accurate, and high-quality customer service by working closely with Sales, Marketing, and Support Teams to focus on service and meeting customer expectations.
Back to top