Senior Regional Marketing Specialist
ProQuest – Who we are…
The ProQuest Mission: Better research. Better learning, Better insights. ProQuest enables people to change their world.
ProQuest supports the efforts of students and researchers across the globe. Providing important research tools and curating treasure troves of content has helped ProQuest to become an industry leader in the Information Services market.
Senior Regional Marketing Specialist
What will I be doing?
As Senior Regional Marketing Specialist supporting our primary source collections and eBooks collection, you’ll be pushing out campaigns including writing, designing , set up and sending them out into the market. Driving demand is the name of the game here. With digital marketing tools at your disposal like IBM Watson, you’ll be responsible for setting up email and linking them to the appropriate target audiences. Other channels at your disposal will include Social Media and … well… Whatever the next big thing is!
If you’re a passionate, ambitious professional with experience in social advertising, digital marketing, and strong project management skills, keep reading, this might be the job you’ve been waiting for!
In this position, you will also…
Sales Enablement & Account Based marketing:
• Contribute to development of marketing strategy for given region/segment based on knowledge of the market dynamics and sales goals.
• Collaborate closely with sales team to support sales goals.
• Create, deliver and measure campaigns and materials to drive product penetration
Drives Demand in Region/Segment:
• Participate in and contribute to annual planning and ongoing campaign creation.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Sales team to create campaigns to support acquisition of customers in new segments and verticals.
o Develop, manage, and execute integrated marketing campaigns, selecting and increasing adoption of a broad marketing mix including digital, email, advertising, events, social media and PR according to region/segment
o Design, implement and nurture product campaigns in coordination with key stakeholders
• Events - Coordinate tradeshows, proprietary and customer events within the region/segment.
o Lead and execute the internal and external communication strategy of specific events
o Focus on lead generation and handling, monitor and report on event results, metrics and ROI on an ongoing basis.
o Assist with researching and submitting speaking opportunities.
• Resource Management and Scheduling:
o Develop and maintain calendar of activities, requirements for execution of scheduled deliverables and resources needed to execute
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams from sales, product, market development, and enterprise marketing to ensure best outcomes.
• Mentor colleagues across marketing teams with marketing and communication skills
Reporting & Readiness:
• Provides monthly dashboard metrics and outcomes from activities and results for ROI analysis by channel, by campaign, by region; includes rollup of regional results. Course corrects accordingly.
• Maintains accurate and transparent record of marketing campaigns and tactics using the designated Marketing Resource Management tool.
• Trains and supports colleagues in use of Salesforce and marketing automation platforms and other internal tools and reports
Reasons you should apply...
1. You’ll be managing your own digital marketing campaigns and analysis soup to nuts!
2. This purpose-driven organization is passionate about education and learning, the ProQuest Mission is inspirational.
3. This is a growth environment that supports going out on a limb, trying new things and exploring some cutting edge marketing methods.
This job may not be a fit if...
1. You’ve ever used the phrase, “that’s just how we do it”.
2. If you prefer to specialist in one aspect of function of digital campaigns.
3. You’re a head’s down person who prefers to operate independently without influence or input from a team.
Qualified Candidates must have…
• Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5 years’ B2B marketing experience. At least 2 years successful experience in demand generation, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Project management and organization skills, with ability to execute multiple, complex projects and meet deadlines.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and juggle competing priorities.
• Creative, collaborative, critical thinker and articulate -- able to clearly communicate how plans will deliver on regional strategic marketing goals.
• Capacity to use, embrace and master new marketing technology, including:
• Intermediate or advanced certification in marketing automation tools (e.g. IBM Watson Campaign Automation, Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua etc) or equivalent experience
• HTML code or ability to build landing pages in campaign automation tools
• Paid digital (social, AdWords etc)
Superstar Candidates will ALSO have…
• Google Analytics
More to love about becoming a PQ employee!
• Forbes Ranks ProQuest among 2018 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
• We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
• We hold fun on-site events
• Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
• We have a relaxed dress code… yes, that means blue jeans (and not just on Fridays!)
• All of our employees have access to ProQuest research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
At ProQuest, we work hard and have fun doing it. If you are a passionate professional with a creative, professional appraoch, please consider joining our talented team!!
Other important information about this position:
• This position is based in ProQuest’s Corporate office in Ann Arbor, MI or Alexandria, VA
• Occasional travel may be required.
• This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
• Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Back to top