- Beijing, China
Ex Libris – Who we are…
Ex Libris (a ProQuest Company) is the leading provider of automation solutions for academic and research libraries. Offering the only comprehensive product suite for electronic, digital, and print materials, Ex Libris provides efficient, user-friendly products that serve the needs of libraries today and will facilitate their transition into the future. Ex Libris maintains an impressive customer base consisting of thousands of sites in more than 90 countries on six continents, including 10 of the top 10 universities around the world. With headquarters in Jerusalem, we have 12 locations globally.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Administrator, you will provide proactive, seamless support for the sales and marketing representatives to achieve the regional targets. This involves dealing with customer requests, providing quotations, and information such as invoices, documentations, PO etc. This is a full-time position and based either in the Beijing or Shanghai office.
In this position, you will also...
- Work independently, be assertive and resourceful in solving problems.
- Support all site-based meetings and events and work with the Site Lead to create and maintain the annual site meeting schedule, coordinate meeting space, catering, and logistics.
- Generate agendas and take minutes at management Meetings and circulate these to attendees within a reasonable time.
- Co-ordinate calendars & travel arrangements (some complex and international trips, meetings, conferences) as required for senior leadership.
- Provide administrative and logistic support for sales & marketing events, team events and conferences. This may include organizing events, updating the marketing database or website. Provide translation if required on the marketing materials and work with respective teams to ensure that the events are held successfully.
- Support new orders and renewal process with activities such as answering tenders, preparing agreements, extracting and reconciling invoices, credit memos, POs, etc.
- Respond with a high degree of professionalism and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Be accurate, flexible and efficient in dealing with changing priorities.
Qualified Candidates must have/be…
- 1-2+ years’ experience of providing high quality personal assistant or administrative assistant support. Fresh Graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Strong presentation design and editing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, analytical, organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to professionally interact with others to reach resolutions and maintain strong relationships.
- The ability to communicate and write in English is essential.
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products.
- Willingness to learn and master new systems and technology.
Other important information about this position:
- This position is based in the Ex Libris China office.
- This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest/ Ex Libris seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
More to love about becoming an Ex Libris employee:
- Professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning.
- Fun on-site and social events.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing initiatives.
- Competitive benefits and offer support in local communities.
- Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative.
- We have a relaxed dress code… and not just on Fridays!
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it. If you’re in search of a position that is challenging and fun, please consider joining our talented team!
Back to top