ProQuest products are a gateway to the world’s knowledge. Our vast collections span six centuries, all disciplines and, the diverse content needed by researchers. We provide the world’s largest collection of dissertations and theses. Researchers find three centuries of newspapers; more than half a billion academic e-books; collections of important scholarly journals and other content they need for primary source materials in their area of study.
It’s an exciting time to be working for ProQuest! You will have a unique opportunity to focus on providing the best products available for libraries to manage their collections and empower researchers to discover the content they need. The ProQuest team is a small, product focused group where our staff has regular access to seasoned experts and senior leadership. We have a culture of innovation and a versatile, collaborative environment where you can work on projects that have high visibility throughout the company. ProQuest offers excellent professional growth potential to help you thrive.
As a Reporting Analyst for the Global Content Alliance department, this person will be using data and analytical skills to support the work of the alliance managers, content information partners, and the other stakeholders of the organization through the provision of accurate and timely reporting. The Reporting Analyst will be working with different databases to pull usage reports for publishers and customers as well a AdHoc reporting.
- Generates regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support GCA’s Management and Alliance Managers.
- Successfully navigates through multiple systems and databases to obtain necessary data for analysis.
- Develops and produces regular and ad-hoc usage reporting and analysis that meets the needs of our content and information partners and internal stakeholders.
- Thinks strategically and applies analytical skills to identify trends to aid in decision-making.
- Creatively visualizes data in a variety of formats to provide relevant and persuasive insights.
- Liaises as required with other relevant departments in the business to obtain data and solve problems.
- Aids in creating presentation materials for GCA Management and alliance managers.
- Effectively manages workflow of reporting projects to ensure timely delivery.
Successful candidates must have:
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in related field, such as business, finance or economics, plus at least 0-2 years’ related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent researching and problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze, compare, evaluate, reconcile and order data.
- Strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to professionally interact with multiple individuals and groups within the organization to foster positive working relationships.
- Capacity to learn and master new technology.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills.
While other companies might say they value work/life balance, ProQuest lives it. Our work environment is casual, we have great benefits and working hours are flexible. Based in Ann Arbor, we are within walking distance to Downtown, Briarwood Mall and multiple dining experiences. Join ProQuest today. Live and work in Ann Arbor, a naturally beautiful, vibrant and world-class city.
- This position requires weekday (Monday – Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Back to top