Regional Marketing Specialist
Who is Ex Libris?
Ex Libris (a ProQuest Company) is the leading global provider of automation solutions for academic and research libraries. Offering the only comprehensive product suite for electronic, digital, and print materials, Ex Libris provides efficient, user-friendly products that serve the needs of libraries today and will facilitate their transition into the future. Ex Libris maintains an impressive customer base consisting of thousands of sites in more than 90 countries on six continents, including 10 of the top 10 universities around the world. With headquarters in Jerusalem, we have 12 locations globally.
To provide local marketing support across all business units, and work on the localization and implementation of the tactical marketing plan including campaigns, tradeshows and events for Asia Pacific.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Campaigns, Programs, and Communications
Localize global campaigns and communications through partnership and collaboration with local sales teams. Develop regionally-focused cross product (cross BU) demand generation campaigns unified by segment, products, and subject areas/themes. Utilize lead capture best practices and marketing channels to gain traction in markets. Test and adjust marketing approaches consistently. Compile, analyze and share results in monthly reporting.
· Landing Pages – Maintain and regularly update content on localized landing pages including frequent blog updates.
· Social Media – Identify bloggers and social media activists to help share Ex Libris content. Monitor and report on localized alerts and social media activity.
· Newsletters – Localize quarterly/monthly newsletters, event invitations and product release information to target prospects and customers.
· Translations & Local Market Implementation – Organize translations (if applicable), support and implement localized integrated marketing campaigns and programs for lead generation and customer retention. Provide monthly metrics and reports of activities and results for ROI analysis.
Marketing support for sales and local distributors
- Obtaining the most up-to-date marketing materials
- Working with the Head office on inviting relevant speakers for local events/ conferences
- Managing the all year calendar for marketing events, budgets, resources etc.
- Organizing events including coordination and support for local roadshows, user groups, speaking sessions, trade shows and other events at trade shows in APAC. Attend and facilitate the exhibits as needed. Summarize and report on results.
- Managing speaking opportunities – collaborate with local sales and event organizers.
- Working with the global Public Relations team for assistance in notifying business unit colleagues and lodging submissions.
Collaboration and partnership with Business Units
- Webinars – work with Product Marketing, Professional Services and Sales teams to support lead generation and cross sell/upsell opportunities using customer training webinars.
- Marketing Operations – work with sales and peer list management owners to pull lists for targeting and nurturing leads through the sales funnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus at least 2 years’ marketing and/or sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to implement segment/product specific marketing tactics and plans.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and professionally with sales, product/market management and customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with a diverse blend of personalities.
- Able to work independently; self-motivated and capable of managing multiple tasks in a high-volume environment.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Meet Some of ProQuest's Employees
Justine B.Implementation Consultant
Justine works with academic libraries, guiding their transition from a previous ILS—integrated library system—onto Alma, helping to migrate all of their data and educating the librarians about the system.
Back to top