Regional Marketing Manager, North America
The Regional Marketing Manager, North America is responsible for the team which provides overall strategic management of the planning, implementation, execution, and reporting of North America go-to-market plans and which drives integrated marketing communication campaigns and events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads a team that includes marketing events and a campaign and program manager in the development, execution, and measurement of demand generation, lead acquisition, lead nurturing, and customer relationship management marketing programs and events to drive interest in ProQuest solutions and advance prospects and customers through the sales funnel.
- Implements and manages effective processes to support the marketing campaign and lead lifecycle; including campaign set up, lead capture, scoring, nurture, sales routing and assignment, and reporting.
- Determines and shares best practices for improvement and optimization.
- Collaborates with sales leadership in North America.
- Provides reporting and actively monitors and analyzes the contribution of marketing initiatives to the sales pipeline, program and event effectiveness, lead acquisition, email performance, as well as website, social media metrics, and other KPIs.
- Provides senior management and key stakeholders in marketing with analysis for purposes of budget planning, pipeline impact, and goal setting.
- Designs, implements, and nurtures segment/product campaigns in coordination with segment planning and product marketing managers.
- Project manages the execution of campaigns.
- Provides preview and strategy of major events to senior leadership on a rolling three month basis.
- Reports on expense, lead generation, opportunity development, and contribution toward revenue.
- Collaborates with Sales leadership to achieve appropriate lead attribution.
- Attends selected events and conferences evaluating presence and execution to determine ROI while monitoring competitor activity and performance.
- Develops and maintains a work plan and calendar of requirements, deliverables, and activities.
- Coordinates enterprise resources for production and execution including creative, writing, operations, and communications.
- Provides monthly dashboard metrics and reports of activities and results for ROI analysis by channel, by campaign, by region, and by product; includes rollup of regional results.
- Provides management, coaching, guidance, and mentorship to direct reports through regular 1:1s, informal performance feedback events, and ProQuest’s formal evaluation phases.
- Achieves results both through personal efforts and through managing others.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 10 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record for conceptualizing, creating, and managing high-impact B2B marketing programs and campaigns for a technology company.
- Strategic, creative, collaborative and able to clearly communicate how plans will deliver on company strategic marketing goals.
- Successful track record of creating and implementing marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results.
- Demonstrated excellence in measuring, monitoring, and reporting marketing performance metrics.
- Experience driving projects and programs across cross-functional teams within a matrixed organization.
- Highly conversant in digital media; in tune with evolving best practices in advertising, email, search, social, and mobile content delivery.
- Strong creative and analytical skills with the ability to disaggregate issues and apply critical thinking to inform recommendations and decision-making.
- Strong project and people management skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and self-prioritize workload.
- Proven ability to professionally interact with and influence diverse groups within marketing, including cross-functional peers to executive management.
- Master’s degree in related field.
Other important information about this position:
- This position is typically based in the Ann Arbor, MI ProQuest office location.
- Travel is required (15-20%).
- This position requires weekday (Monday – Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
The preceding job description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Meet Some of ProQuest's Employees
Senior Manager Of Customer Experience, North America
As Senior Manager, Sharon ensures timely, accurate, and high-quality customer service by working closely with Sales, Marketing, and Support Teams to focus on service and meeting customer expectations.
Back to top