Regional Customer Service System and Data Analyst
Are you a critical thinker, like to manage projects and are seeking a Customer Service Analyst role with an exciting company?
It’s an exciting time to be working for ProQuest! You will have a unique opportunity to focus on providing the best products available for libraries to manage their collections and empower researchers to discover the content they need. The ProQuest team is a small, product focused group where our staff has regular access to seasoned experts and senior leadership. We have a culture of innovation and a versatile, collaborative environment where you can work on projects that have high visibility throughout the company. ProQuest offers excellent professional growth potential to help you thrive.
The Regional Customer Service System and Data Analyst role works closely with sales, customers, and customer service to define requirements and process definitions for multiple internal and customer facing systems and data applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, implements, and manages new and improved process flows for multiple internal systems, working collaboratively with development and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Monitors, tests, and analyzes internal and customer facing systems and data applications, identifying challenges and recommending process improvements and solutions.
- Uses industry best practices to lead design and development of knowledge base, customer portal, and user interface for customer-facing, self-help, self-service, and online knowledge base.
- Collaborates with external customers to ensure customer satisfaction in the self-help and the self-service systems.
- Manages a variety of special projects involving utilization of customer service resources, data, and system applications as defined.
- Collaborates closely with customer experience, sales, product management, finance, and other internal departments to identify and drive process flow improvements.
- Maintains a solid understanding of all products and systems to effectively manage changing business needs.
- Maintains a strong understanding of ProQuest policies and procedures and how they relate to product, market and/or regions.
- Develops and manages analytics related to Customer Service systems and data.
- Identifies and drives initiatives to increase the efficiency of Customer Service and other stakeholder systems and data applications
- Develops implement and manage governance of data protocols for accounts, products, and contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite of products.
- Solid project management skills.
- Ability to work with multiple IT systems including but not limited to: Salesforce, Oracle, SharePoint and others.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain sound relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
- Self-starting, self-motivated, team player who has the ability to work independently while readily sharing knowledge and increasing own knowledge base.
- Multi-lingual skills in roles that include international support.
Other important information about this position:
- This position requires weekday (Monday – Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- This position is located in the Ann Arbor ProQuest office and is typically not conducive to remote work.
- This position requires support in various time zones due to global customer requirements.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest/PQ seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Meet Some of ProQuest's Employees
Senior Manager Of Customer Experience, North America
As Senior Manager, Sharon ensures timely, accurate, and high-quality customer service by working closely with Sales, Marketing, and Support Teams to focus on service and meeting customer expectations.
Back to top