Product Management Coordinator
The Product Management Coordinator interacts with internal and external stakeholders to support Product Management in the execution of product lines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists VP and designated Product Managers who report to the VP, in the launch of new products each year, including helping prepare materials for new product go-to-market plans, such as blogs, Webinars, sales and customer support materials.
- Assists VP and designated Product Managers with prioritizing and tracking product features and stories that are in the planning stage and in the development queue, informing them when development/projects are behind, ahead or behind schedule.
- Tracks issues with ongoing products, such as monitoring a list of Content Ops responsibilities for ongoing products and compiling responses on a weekly basis from different staff and reporting findings to the appropriate Senior/Lead Product Manager about whether or not they are on task.
- Supports a variety of initiatives, assisting with competitive research and analysis and analytics, including comparison for products and market channels; conducts market analysis, including updating the product ‘gap’ and ‘sales’ reports on a monthly basis..
- Performs monthly sales revenue analysis and forecast and organizes monthly revenue/margin reports and presentations.
- Collects and analyzes customer feedback from activities conducted by Senior/Lead Product Managers, such as focus groups and surveys, and provides recommended solutions to them for next steps.
- Tracks processes, tasks and schedules within the department.
- Books travel and related events and needs for the VP and designated members of the Product Management Team who report to the VP.
- Processes expenses, purchasing activity, and time off on behalf of VP and designated product management team members who report to the VP.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus up to 5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with online research tools and electronic library resources.
- Proven ability to gather and collate data, conduct analysis, look for patterns and recommend and support decisions based on this data.
- Solid understanding of the typical research needs of undergraduate students for area of study.
- Ability to use effective communication and active listening skills to identify and articulate requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with ProQuest products.
- Recent experience as an academic researcher using online databases and other web-based services.
- Domain knowledge of basic web technologies and online applications used in an academic environment.
Other important information about this position:
- This position is full time based in the Bethesda, MD ProQuest office location.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- This position requires weekday (Monday – Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours, and occasionally working remotely with prior approval.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Back to top