Processing & Covering Operative
The processing Operative is responsible for the processing and covering of customer books.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes books to customer requirements following instructions provided
- Covers books to customer requirements
- RFID programs books using designated computer equipment
- Maintains agreed standards of quality in processing and covering
- Ensures customer processing stock is ordered in a timely fashion
- Works towards departments standards for processing books within 3 days
- Demonstrates customer focus by reporting any out of standard books/problems with spine labels etc.
- Any other task as deemed necessary
- Basic computer literacy
- A comprehensive level of both spoken and written English
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position in each circumstance, provide additional depth and value to the role.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Other important information about this position:
- This position is based in the ProQuest Ringwood office.
- This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance and may involve mandatory overtime on rare occasions.
Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Meet Some of ProQuest's Employees
Working within the Professional Services Group, Laura acts as a customer advocate and liaison, helping librarians as they use Rosetta for digital preservation—and communicating their needs to Development Teams.
Back to top