Processing & Covering Operative
The processing Operative is responsible for the processing and covering of customer books.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes books to customer requirements following instructions provided
- Covers books to customer requirements
- RFID programs books using designated computer equipment
- Maintains agreed standards of quality in processing and covering
- Ensures customer processing stock is ordered in a timely fashion
- Works towards departments standards for processing books within 3 days
- Demonstrates customer focus by reporting any out of standard books/problems with spine labels etc.
- Any other task as deemed necessary
- Basic computer literacy
- A comprehensive level of both spoken and written English
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position in each circumstance, provide additional depth and value to the role.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Other important information about this position:
- This position is based in the ProQuest Ringwood office.
- This position requires weekday (Monday – Friday) attendance and may involve mandatory overtime on rare occasions.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Meet Some of ProQuest's Employees
Senior Manager Of Customer Experience, North America
As Senior Manager, Sharon ensures timely, accurate, and high-quality customer service by working closely with Sales, Marketing, and Support Teams to focus on service and meeting customer expectations.
Back to top