Processing & Covering Operative
The processing Operative is responsible for the processing and covering of customer books.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes books to customer requirements following instructions provided
- Covers books to customer requirements
- RFID programs books using designated computer equipment
- Maintains agreed standards of quality in processing and covering
- Ensures customer processing stock is ordered in a timely fashion
- Works towards departments standards for processing books within 3 days
- Demonstrates customer focus by reporting any out of standard books/problems with spine labels etc.
- Any other task as deemed necessary
- Basic computer literacy
- A comprehensive level of both spoken and written English
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position in each circumstance, provide additional depth and value to the role.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Other important information about this position:
- This position is based in the ProQuest Ringwood office.
- This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance and may involve mandatory overtime on rare occasions.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Back to top