Paralegal/ Contracts Coordinator
The Contracts Coordinator is responsible for the full range of Contracts-related services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing and editing all new customer Data Processing Agreements (DPA's), amendments to existing contracts, miscellaneous customer legal documents. When needed also perform customer engagements related to the subject.
- Works closely with regional or company DPA campaign management in order to address relevant customer segments and to optimize response rates
- Tracks customer inquiries and directs them to legal counsel at the company HQ and to other internal stakeholders for clarification
- Prepares responses for customer-facing communication
- Validates data quality of received documents and processes them in SFDC
- Establishes process workflows, policies and procedures to monitor effectiveness as related to maintenance of DPA's
- Provide reports on ongoing DPA and contract management related activities
- Works collaboratively with DPA campaign management and IT on SFDC applications to validate and test outcomes of requested design adjustments.
- Bachelor's Degree plus at least 2 years of experience in contracts management / legal administration role at a legal firm and/or regulatory experience
- Strong formal contractual/legal writing ability both in German and English. Other European languages - an advantage
- Strong organizational skills and high level of initiative
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and CRM e.g. SFDC
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to assess needs, identify issues, summarize and present information/ recommendations and implement change
- Effectively demonstrates the ability to set, track and report milestones
- Strong ability and experience planning and coordinating to completion multiple concurrent tasks in a multi-deadline environment
- Strong multi task ability and work well with others in a team environment
Other important information about this position:
- This position will be based in the Ex Libris Hamburg office.
- This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. Ex Libris seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Meet Some of ProQuest's Employees
Justine works with academic libraries, guiding their transition from a previous ILS—integrated library system—onto Alma, helping to migrate all of their data and educating the librarians about the system.
Back to top