Marketing Manager, Products & Campaigns
ProQuest is seeking a Marketing Manager, Products & Campaigns:
The Marketing Manager, Products & Campaigns manages the planning and execution of product and campaign go-to-market strategies; driving brand interest and awareness through compelling events and communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the development and design of the complete go-to-market strategy for lead-generation programs including the assessment of target audiences, content, calls-to-action, channel strategy, and the documentation and communication of the strategic plan.
- Manages several campaigns and/or programs simultaneously, balancing both strategic planning of efforts and field marketing execution.
- Executes the annual campaign or program strategic objectives and assesses metrics and KPI’s to measure results.
- Ensures data reporting and analytics are applied consistently and displayed effectively to demonstrate value of investments and results from the Ex Libris North American Marketing and Sales Teams.
- Collaborates with Product Marketing managers to scope campaigns and determine where to highlight particular product positioning while ensuring all products are represented appropriately in every campaign or program.
- Participates in virtual or cross-functional work teams on large, complex, strategic projects.
- Collaborates with Marketing and Sales team to ensure that campaigns support efforts to drive interest and acquisition of customers in new segments and markets.
- Explores and identifies new ways to leverage existing enterprise marketing tools as well as other internal marketing templates and tools for improving and enhancing consistency, efficacy, and efficiency.
- Project manages enterprise resources for production and execution of deliverables including creative, writing, operations, and communications.
- Determines best use of creative content and distribution channels including press releases, blogs, targeted email, strategic partnerships and direct sales efforts.
- Serves as editor/writer to tailor messages that support deliverables.
- Manages outside vendor or agency relationships including supporting communication and working relationship with outside partners, managing project scope and the successful and timely delivery of all commitments.
- Supports the design of promotional and go-to-market strategy to introduce the new product(s) or service(s) to the marketplace.
- Designs and delivers Marketing ROI presentations to senior Sales and Marketing Leadership teams, articulately communicating the performance and growth success achieved as a result of the marketing efforts and investments.
- Acts as mentor and partner to Marketing team members, setting team best practice approaches for enhancing collaboration and team work amongst the US and international teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a campaign management role.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a communication management role.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a data reporting or analytics role.
- Project management and organization skills, with ability to execute multiple, complex campaigns.
- Strategic, creative, collaborative with an ability to clearly communicate how plans will deliver on company strategic marketing goals.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and juggle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation tools.
- Capacity to learn and master new technology and knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position in each circumstance, provide additional depth and value to the role.
- Experience with Salesforce and Constant Contact.
- Higher education or library industry experience.
- Experience working with HTML/CSS and/or Design.
- Subject matter expert (SME) in one of the following areas: Digital media and marketing; Demand-Gen conversion strategies; Multi-Tier Customer Engagement and Influence strategies; Experiential or Social Media strategies; Sales Enablement tools and digital asset distribution best practices.
- Ability to collaborate across a geographically and organizationally matrixed business to deliver results.
- Fluency in languages other than English.
Other important information about this position:
- This position may be based in a variety of ProQuest office locations with a preference given to Chicago and Boston based candidates.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- This position requires weekday (Monday – Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Back to top