Lead SFDC Administrator
ProQuest products are a gateway to the world’s knowledge. Our vast collections span six centuries, all disciplines and, the diverse content needed by researchers. We provide the world’s largest collection of dissertations and theses. Researchers find three centuries of newspapers; more than half a billion academic e-books; collections of important scholarly journals and other content they need for primary source materials in their area of study.
As the Lead Salesforce Administrator, you will help ProQuest deliver against it’s operational strategy and roadmap, while serving as the internal champion and subject matter expert for the Sales, Order and Learning applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works collaboratively with Global Sales Operations and IT on SFDC applications that support other functional areas such as Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Experience to ensure the tools meet their needs
- Leads and directs management of users, profiles, permission sets, role hierarchy and security controls throughout the various SFDC applications.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for key cloud applications such as Sales, Order and Learning.
- Designs and recommends changes to objects, custom fields, validation rules, triggers, business workflows, approval processes, page layouts and compact layouts.
- Proactively looks for and surfaces quickly any business risks, inefficiencies, issues and opportunities related to SFDC application.
- Interfaces with end users to understand feature requirements and / or address support issues.
- Owns deployment and/or maintenance of related tools including, but not limited to, Chatter, SFDC1 (Mobile) and Lightening.
- Is accountable for creating and maintaining effective documentation, implementation of best practices, and training others on those standards.
- Regularly evaluates internal processes and documentation, looking for opportunities to enable continuous improvement in all areas relating to SFDC.
- Leads full lifecycle administration of the SFDC environment including, but not limited to, customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Manages the queue to provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with SFDC and related applications.
- Develops, enhances, and maintains reports and dashboards within the SFDC tool – and provides actionable insights based on analysis of the output.
- Manages ProQuest’s instance of SFDC platform for all users including full licenses, Chatter licenses, and LMS licenses including users, profiles, permission sets, role hierarchy and security controls.
- Monitors user adoption rates and responds as needed with additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as Business or Finance, plus minimum of 8 years’ related professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years’ of direct experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing & support.
- SFDC Administrator Certification.
- Experience managing large installations of SFDC.
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in SFDC administrative tasks including, and not limited to: Profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards, schema builder, Lightening App builder and installed packages.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position in each circumstance, provide additional depth and value to the role.
- SFDC Certified Force.com Developer.
- SFDC Certified Advanced Administrator.
- SFDC Certified Sales Cloud Consultant.
Other important information about this position:
- This position is typically based in the Ann Arbor ProQuest office location, but may be available for remote work, subject to approval.
- This position requires weekday (Monday – Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Minimal travel may be required.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
While other companies might say they value work/life balance, ProQuest lives it. Our work environment is casual, we have great benefits and working hours are flexible. Based in Ann Arbor, we are within walking distance to Downtown, Briarwood Mall and multiple dining experiences. Join ProQuest today. Live and work in Ann Arbor, a naturally beautiful, vibrant and world-class city.
ProQuest is an equal opportunity employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Back to top