The ProQuest Mission : Better research. Better learning, Better insights. ProQuest enables people to change their world.
Who is ProQuest?
A global company headquartered in Ann Arbor, ProQuest connects researchers with vetted, reliable information. As a leading technology provider, ProQuest drives better outcomes for researchers and greater efficiency for the libraries and organizations that serve them. Our cloud-based solutions are a gateway to the world's knowledge and enable researchers, students, and librarians to discover, access, share, create, and manage information. Exlore working at ProQuest!
As Financial Analyst, you will support the Ex Libris business group at ProQuest by providing valuable financial reporting and analysis. You will partner with business leaders to forecast, budget and support business-critical decisions.
- Development of the annual budget process
- Monthly close processes
- Periodic reforecasting exercises for sales and revenues
- Ad hoc commentaries to explain financial results
- Bachelors' degree in related field such as Business or Finance and a minimum of 3 years' related professional experience OR equivalent combination of Education and Experience.
- Strong Excel, including Macro/SQL and PowerPoint skills
Superstar Candidates will also have…
- Familiarity with Technology/Software industry (ideally SaaS business model)
- CPA or MBA
- Experience with Hyperion or Oracle
Reasons you should apply…
- You enjoy problem solving in a complex, dynamic, global environment
- Working on a small team with seasoned professionals is a lot of fun!
- Work/Life balance is a real thing at ProQuest!
This may not be a fit if...
- You prefer to work alone
- You find developing strong professional relationships challenging
- Change is difficult and routine is important to you.
Other important information about this position:
- This position is based in the Des Plaines, IL ProQuest office location and is not appropriate for remote work.
- Travel once a quarter to Hamburg, Germany may be required
- This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Meet Some of ProQuest's Employees
Working within the Professional Services Group, Laura acts as a customer advocate and liaison, helping librarians as they use Rosetta for digital preservation—and communicating their needs to Development Teams.
Back to top