ProQuest products are a gateway to the world’s knowledge. Our vast collections span six centuries, all disciplines and, the diverse content needed by researchers. We provide the world’s largest collection of dissertations and theses. Researchers find three centuries of newspapers; more than half a billion academic e-books; collections of important scholarly journals and other content they need for primary source materials in their area of study.
Are you seeking a Financial Analyst role with an exciting company?
This position provides financial reporting and analytical support to a business unit (BU), or shared services organization (SSO), and includes the financial planning and analysis functions for assigned budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and decision support activities.
What you will be doing?
- Gathers data, conducts analyses and prepares monthly and ad hoc commentaries to explain financial results.
- Provides support on preparation of business cases and presentations.
- Provides analytical support for the development and tracking of strategies and initiatives.
- Assists with the development of the annual budget process, monthly close processes and periodic reforecasting exercises.
- Serves as Finance liaison with various team members.
- Assists with ad hoc projects.
What you will need to be successful?
- Bachelors’ degree in related field such as Business or Finance, plus minimum of two (2) years’ related professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. (Business/Finance preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent researching and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial statements and schedules to identify trends.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Hyperion and Oracle.
- CPA or MBA.
- Familiarity with the Information Services products and industry.
Other important information about this position:
- This position is based out of Ann Arbor ProQuest office location and is not appropriate for remote work.
- This position requires weekday (Monday – Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
While other companies might say they value work/life balance, ProQuest lives it. Our work environment is casual and we have great benefits. Based in Ann Arbor, we are within walking distance to Downtown, Briarwood Mall and multiple dining experiences. Join ProQuest today. Live and work in Ann Arbor, a naturally beautiful, vibrant and world-class city.
Back to top