ProQuest - Who we are...
The ProQuest Mission: Better research. Better learning, Better insights. ProQuest enables people to change their world.
ProQuest supports the efforts of students and researchers across the globe. Providing important research tools and curating treasure troves of content has helped ProQuest to become an industry leader in the Information Services market.
What will I be doing?
You will work closely with the ProQuest Global Sales and Marketing team and provide the financial reporting and analytical support necessary for them to reach their goals. This includes using tools such as Hyperion and Oracle (and others!) for financial planning and analysis functions, for assigned budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and decision support activities.
In this position, you will also...
- Gather data, conducts analyses and prepares monthly and ad hoc commentaries to explain financial results.
- Provide support on preparation of business cases and presentations.
- Provide analytical support for the development and tracking of strategies and initiatives.
- Assist with the development of the annual budget process, monthly close processes and periodic reforecasting exercises.
- Serve as Finance liaison with various team members.
- Assist with ad hoc projects
Three reasons you should apply...
- You'll partner with high-level stakeholders and have access to important organizational influencers
- Our fast-paced environment will keep you challenged and help you develop skills to grow within the organization
- We have a great FP&A team that fosters teamwork, learning and development
This job may not be a fit if...
- You're not comfortable in a fast changing, deadline-focused environment
- You have a hard time managing competing priorities
- You prefer to work alone
Qualified Candidates must have...
- Bachelors' degree in related field such as Business or Finance, plus minimum of two (2) years' related professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. (Business/Finance preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent researching and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial statements and schedules to identify trends.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Superstar Candidates will ALSO have...
- Familiarity with the Information Services products and industry.
- CPA or MBA.
- Experience with Hyperion and Oracle.
More to love about becoming a PQ employee!
- We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
- We hold fun on-site events
- Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
- We have a relaxed dress code... yes, that means blue jeans (and not just on Fridays!)
- All of our employees have access to ProQuest research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
At ProQuest, we work hard and have fun doing it. If you take pride in your work and enjoy being challenged to do Financial Planning for a complex Sales Operation, please consider joining our talented team!!
Meet Some of ProQuest's Employees
Justine works with academic libraries, guiding their transition from a previous ILS—integrated library system—onto Alma, helping to migrate all of their data and educating the librarians about the system.
Back to top