Customer Success Manager
The ProQuest Mission: Better research. Better learning, Better insights. ProQuest enables people to change their world.
As a part of the evolving and growing Customer Success team, you will be a key point person for managing important customers by understanding their needs and concerns. Partnering with the customer, you will create an action plan to get things back on track, find resolution for the problem and get them excited again about using the Primo, Summons, 360 link and Alma products.
- Managing retention efforts for important customers
- Site visits to provide product expertise and to work with customers to expand product adoption.
- Advise our customers by understanding their needs and maintaining professional, working relationships with them.
- Communicates improvements and outcomes of action plans for each customer.
- Works with Marketing and Product Management to assemble and create email communications and webinars that can be deployed across regions.
- Surfaces and shares customer success stories.
Qualified Candidates Must Have...
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 4 years' experience in a customer facing role, including the ability to manage customer escalations and negotiate resolution or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent and creative problem-solving skills.
Superstar Candidates will also have...
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with Summon (preferred) or Primo
- Masters' degree in Library Science or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of library industry customers and their unique needs and challenges.
- Understanding of discovery systems, including benefits and key features.
Reasons you should apply…
- You LOVE puzzles and solving complex problems
- You enjoy developing strong professional relationships and facilitating collaboration.
- You're obsessed with customer service and take great satisfaction in helping customers achieve their goals.
- Managing projects is exciting! You're organized and focused on driving initiatives forward.
This career might NOT be a fit for you if...
- Picking up the phone to call a stranger is not an attractive prospect for you.
- You prefer to have a "one-size-fits-all" playbook to resolve customer challenges.
- Customer service is a draining affair but you'll do it if you have to
- Working in a distributed environment with leaders and teammates across the country is a daunting thought
Other important information about this position:
- This position may be based in a variety of locations and may be appropriate for full or partial remote work.
- This position requires about 15% travel to client sites across the US and into Canada.
- This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Meet Some of ProQuest's Employees
Working within the Professional Services Group, Laura acts as a customer advocate and liaison, helping librarians as they use Rosetta for digital preservation—and communicating their needs to Development Teams.
Back to top