Client Relationship Manager, ExLibris
You will have a unique opportunity to focus on providing the best software products available for libraries to manage their collections and empower researchers to discover the content they need. Ex Libris Client Relationship Management team is a balance of Sales, relationship management, and customer success. We have a collaborative team culture and you will work closely with peers across the globe.
As a Client Relationship Manager- for ExLibris, a ProQuest Company, you will be an important part of the Customer Success organization and be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, working with customers to enhance their engagement with our products, managing a multi-million Pound renewal business, and driving incremental revenue through add-on sales campaigns. Working with Discovery Services, specifically Summon, the CRM will be working closely with Academic Libraries in the UK & Middle East.
- Nurture account retention by proactively engaging with clients to gather product feedback, communicate new and improved product functionality, identify opportunities, and foster add-ons and upselling.
- Articulate our company's value proposition and seek ways to boost client engagement through, phone calls, webinars, and in person update sessions
- Maintain client base and corresponding retention volume by undertaking analysis, research, negotiation, and other activities that increase and solidify customer loyalty to ProQuest products.
- Based on client interactions and by monitoring key metrics, provide early identification of and mitigate potential client issues.
- Identify, manage, and resolves customer issues via close collaboration with internal teams including Support, Customer Success, Product Management, and Implementation.
- Executes annual account review reports/sessions including contract status, product visioning, account penetration, and issue review.
- Collaborates with Account Managers and Product Specialists to support overall sales strategy and account support.
Successful candidates must have:
- University degree or higher, plus at least 5 years' related experience in inside sales or customer service, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of consultative selling and strategic account management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills, with ability to maintain professional demeanor under pressure.
Ideal candidates would have:
- Upbeat and positive demeanor
- Prior SAS sales or support experience
- Library Industry experience
Back to top