Campus Engagement Manager
The Campus Engagement Manager (CEM) works with Leganto customers to ensure growth in product adoption, advocacy development and ultimately, a successful renewal. This will involve a wide set of approaches strategically deployed as needed for each institution and based on a standard methodology and playbook. The CEM will consult and work with all levels of the higher education institution and must be comfortable understanding and communicating Leganto value propositions that best match each recipient's need and with a view to building a long-term relationship. The CEM will be required to maintain strong working relationships with other customer-facing personnel in the Professional Services, Support, and Product Management teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own relationship with assigned institutional customers, with goals to increase adoption, ensure retention and increase satisfaction: create not just users but advocates and fans at every institution
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship
- Co-develop an adoption and rollout plan with the customer
- Schedule regular meetings to review their results and plan future adoption campaigns
- Identify areas where they can improve success by utilizing our products more effectively and then communicating the opportunity effectively
- Develop, collect and share best practices across our expanding customer base
- Serve as the voice of the customer providing feedback to our product team
- Maintain customer records, document interactions and communicate activities and status to team
- Participate in identifying and developing program materials, procedures and documentation
- Excellent relationship and customer management skills
- BA/BS degree with business (marketing or communications major preferred) or educational support
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing, sales, customer support or account management
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills; excellent presentation skills; strong interpersonal and listening skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Comfortable with technology and explaining technical concepts to a lay audience
- Language proficiency in one of Italian, French, Spanish or German as well as English (additional language proficiency is a benefit)
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position in each circumstance, provide additional depth and value to the role.
- Familiarity with higher education and/or libraries highly desirable; experience with instructional design or instructional tool support beneficial
- Prior experience in Customer Success, internal sales or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- You look for winning situations that benefit all stakeholders
Other important information about this position:
- This position is preferably based in the Cambridge corporate office location or may be UK-based and may be appropriate for full or partial remote work, subject to approval. Other European locations may be considered for highly qualified candidates.
- Occasional travel is required.
- This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with flexibility to take early morning or early evening calls on a regular or semi-regular basis with our global teams and customer base.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. Ex Libris seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
The preceding job description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide a general overview of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the nature of business demands change, so may the functions of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Back to top