Business Systems Analyst, Mobile Solutions
Business Systems Analyst
What you'll do:
Working closely with both the client and implementation teams, the Business Systems Analyst leverages technical and functional knowledge to consult with campus Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) solutions staff and business stakeholders. You will define integration needs, provide development and reporting solutions, collect customer requirements, produce statements of work, and define resource requirements. Your contributions will help the Ex Libris Mobile Product (Campus M) to be adopted and integrated by the country's leading Universities. Through technical integration, you will assist them in distributing critical information across their campuses to students, faculty, and staff.
Summary of Duties:
- Leads the analysis, integration designing, debugging and documentation of mobile campus solutions integration with campus applications in accordance with standard development practices.
- Develops thorough understanding of the functions and features of campus ERP solutions, and the additional software interfaces used throughout campus, from a technical and client perspective.
- Develops and maintains a deep and broad understanding of system capabilities and alternative approaches to business solutions.
- Collaborates and participates in the development of the integration modules to campus ERP solutions.
- Applies critical thinking and problem solving skills to assist in resolving complex technical problems.
- Ensures quality solution deployment through execution of solution test plans and scripts.
- Provides guidance to business teams in developing tests, training plans and materials.
- Works collaboratively with users throughout development, design, modification, testing and implementation of project applications.
- Works with clients in a proactive manner, offering solutions to problems and continually striving to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their business operation.
To Apply, You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience designing and developing business solutions for ERP software
- Comparable success and work experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement.
- Demonstrated experience writing business requirements, test scripts, and training materials.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences at various levels within the organization.
- Knowledge or experience in business process improvement methodologies.
- Knowledge of business modeling and requirements definition principles.
Ideal Candidates Will Also Have:
- Experience in a Campus ERP solution (for example, Ellucian, Banner, or PeopleSoft)
- Master's Degree in related field.
- Experience working in a complex or geographically dispersed work environment
Other important information about this position:
- This position is based in either the Des Plaines, IL or Boston, MA office locations and may be appropriate for full or partial remote work, subject to approval.
- The employee in this role will work closely with a team in the UK.
- Occasional travel may be required - estimated at 5% or less
- This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Meet Some of ProQuest's Employees
Senior Manager Of Customer Experience, North America
As Senior Manager, Sharon ensures timely, accurate, and high-quality customer service by working closely with Sales, Marketing, and Support Teams to focus on service and meeting customer expectations.
Back to top