Alma Support Analyst Tier 2
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proactive, seamless customer service in response to client service requests received via multiple channels (telephone, e-mail, chat, or in-person visits) for assigned product family.
- Work in close collaboration with other internal departments in assigned region to deliver exceptional service.
- Investigate, report and document customer issues and/or enhancement requests. Ensure that both internal and external stakeholders are updated as appropriate.
- Report queries, product defects and feature requests for resolution as appropriate
- Actively participates in product discussions, working closely with senior members of the team to optimize the customer experience.
- Attend and report on product update or training sessions as assigned. Maintain current knowledge of products, processors and feature functionality.
- Authors and maintain product support collaterals as needed to enhance product adoption and usage, including FAQ’s, Technical Tips, technical/functional specifications, etc.
- Collaborate with colleagues across teams to solve issues, improve time to issue resolution and streamline the overall customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years’ related client service experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- English language skills; any other European language is an advantage
- Experience with tools/services such as Salesforce, Atlassian, WebEx and other relevant support systems would be an advantage.
- An understanding of HTML, CSS, web proxy, IP addresses would be an advantage.
- Experience with library workflow tools.
- Experience using SQL.
- Ability to learn new products quickly and to adapt to changes in delivered services.
- Strong analytical skills (system analysis, troubleshooting etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing market/business conditions.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to work well under stringent deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Ability to learn and adjust to new things very rapidly.
- Self-starting, self-motivated, team player who has the ability to work independently as well.
- Good interpersonal skills: gets along well with others.
- Shares knowledge readily and recognizes own need to learn.
- Ability to consistently follow predefined guidelines, protocols and procedures.
Other important information about this position:
- This position is based in the Ex Libris Hamburg office.
- This position requires local weekday attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. EXL seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
Back to top