- San Francisco, CA
Propeller is a management consulting firm with offices in San Francisco, Portland, Silicon Valley, and Denver. We’re consultants, fixers, and change makers - but mostly we're a company full of people who love the adventure of solving complex problems. If you are passionate about people, and are creative, resourceful, and self-motivated in your approach to your work, then a career at Propeller might be the right fit for you.
Propeller is looking for a Recruiter to manage our talent scouting and sourcing needs across our rapidly growing San Francisco, Portland, Silicon Valley, and Denver offices. This position will be based out of San Francisco but will support multiple geographies.
As a Recruiter, you will:
- Ensure a healthy pipeline of candidates by leveraging a variety of creative and active sourcing strategies
- Manage proactive talent scouting and sourcing across our various geographies
- Identify highly qualified talent for Propeller through Linkedin Recruiter and other sourcing platforms
- Influence prospects to apply to Propeller and assess them for skill and culture add through informational and screening interviews
- Communicate Propeller’s unique value proposition to diverse groups of prospects
- Utilize data driven decision making to create talent acquisition strategy in collaboration with the recruiting team
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with MBA programs and professional organizations across geographies, through both in person and online events
- Bolster Propeller’s brand awareness by attending and hosting recruiting events
- Understand and respond to talent demand through the cycle of the year, knowing when to moderate and expedite the flow of candidates through the pipeline
- 5-10 years of transferable experience, preferably at least 3 years of recruitment experience
- The ability to quickly build rapport including excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- The ability to identify quality candidates through online and in-person searches and reviewing candidate resumes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator both in person and on the phone
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; must have strong computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office products and research effectively online
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- History of self-motivation and initiative; the ability to work unsupervised, independently, and efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree required
- The ability to demonstrate a legal right to work in the U.S.
Candidates should currently live in/near San Francisco or Silicon Valley, or plan to relocate upon hire.
Propeller is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We are committed to attracting, developing, and advancing the most talented individuals regardless of their race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status or any other dimension of diversity.
Back to top