Prometheus is the largest private owner of multifamily properties in the Bay Area. Since our founding in 1965, our mission has been to revolutionize the apartment industry. We’re searching for a Marketing Manager who won’t be content with the status quo. We need someone to help us look outside our industry’s norms and evolve our marketing strategies, while at the same time accomplishing our day-to-day marketing needs.
- You’re a brand connoisseur: You’ve worked for or draw inspiration from world-class hospitality and consumer brands.
- You can look small, but think big. You’re detail-focused and can run with nearly any project. But you also but know when to step back, look at the bigger picture and ask for help.
- You’re analytical: You geek out over A/B testing, automation and data (including CRMs).
- You’re humble: Whether you’re working on a simple floor plan edit or a complex email marketing strategy, you take it all in stride.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The (Field) Marketing Manager will help us tackle the following:
- Tactical field marketing: You’ll proactively support marketing efforts of stabilized, newly developed or acquired Neighborhoods (what we call “properties”). This includes reports, marketing plans and management of our self-fulfillment store.
- Email marketing, marketing automation & CRM: We don’t currently have a CRM, but we want one. When we’re ready, you’ll help us get our Customer Relationship Marketing program off the ground, including triggered-automation communication campaigns. In the meantime, you’ll help us create, test and manage email campaigns under our current platform.
- Department support. You’ll assist our other marketing managers with social marketing, cause marketing, website updates, and those last-minute hot projects that always seem to come from nowhere. (If you’ve been in Marketing for a while, you know how that goes.)
Here’s more of the nitty-gritty:
Our new (Field) Marketing Manager must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a concentration in marketing.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing (customer acquisition, lifecycle), with at 2+ years of dedicated email conversion experience and demand generation experience.
- Proficiency with CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), marketing automation tools (e.g. Marketo)
- Strong project management skills, including conceptualization, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, and delivering recommendations.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, residents, and the general public.
- Computer proficient in Windows, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet.
- Proficient Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphic applications.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to speak, communicate, read, write and understand the primary languages used in the workplace including, but not limited to, English, and serve internal and external customers.
Ready to be different, stand out and revolutionize? Apply today.
Meet Some of Prometheus's Employees
Lauren’s role is a blend of customer service, sales, and administration. Every day she welcomes current Neighbors to the office and provides them with top-notch service while also showing new apartments to future Neighbors.
Back to top