Field Marketing Manager
Prometheus is the largest private owner of multifamily properties in the Bay Area. Since our founding in 1965, our mission has been to revolutionize the apartment industry. Our Marketing team is searching for a Field Marketing Manager to help us build and maintain a world-class content program – one that educates, entertains, raises our brand profile and converts our target audiences into qualified leads.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Field Marketing Manager plans and executes regional marketing campaigns to increase sales and drive retention at all Neighborhoods (properties). This role provides overall marketing support for all Neighborhoods and serves as a marketing thought partner for Operations and field teams. Primary responsibilities:
- Tactical Planning & Execution: Liaisons with Operations and Marketing teams, to drive tactical plans designed to meet and exceed sales goals and retention metrics for all Neighborhoods including lease-ups (new developments) and high need properties on the “hot list”.
- Curated Programming: Facilitate development and optimization of local partnerships and programming to drive awareness and utility of Neighborhoods as community and cultural hubs.
- Project Management: Manage project development from initiation to closure. Translate operational requirements and market needs into viable marketing plans.
- Field Communications: Own the communications journey, including multi-channel strategy, transitioning into tactical brief writing and key stakeholder communication for efficient workflows.
- Marketing Effectiveness: Oversee the effectiveness of Neighborhood marketing programs to ensure the efficient use of marketing dollars and to identify areas of opportunity to achieve sales goals.
Here’s more of the nitty-gritty:
Our new Field Marketing Manager must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years of related marketing experience
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Ready to be different, stand out and revolutionize? Apply today.
AVERAGE % OF TIME
Tactical Planning & Execution –
§ Liaisons with Operations and Marketing teams, to drive tactical plans including:
o Integrated lead generation campaigns via paid search, ILS, social, SEO and email.
o Lead nurturing email campaigns.
o Neighbor engagement/retention programs through community events and programming to activate amenity spaces.
§ Work with the brand marketing team to support and execute monthly programs in accordance with the marketing calendar, a.k.a. “Seasons at Home”.
§ Own quarterly tactical plans for “hot list” Neighborhoods.
§ Work with Asset Management and advertising to ensure that inventory and pricing are driving the advertising strategy.
§ Work with department head to develop marketing strategy to support portfolio and outline short term and long term goals.
Channel Coordination & Project Briefing
§ Translate operational requirements and market needs into viable marketing plans.
§ Write creative briefs and manage scope, deliverables, timelines, budgets and cross-departmental communications. Create each channel’s plan and own the project briefing process to streamline execution process with creative team.
§ Track and report on project performance to help guide next steps and future decision making.
Curated Programming –
§ Work with all stakeholders (PFMS, NDs, Marketing and Creative) on the creation, planning, budgets, coordination and executions of events and programs to support a distinctive brand experience.
§ Secure event sponsorships for events.
§ Support field teams with approved vendor list and cross communication opportunities to help train field teams.
§ Provide ongoing project management for programs associated with partners and non-profit alliances in more than a dozen regional markets.
§ Coordinate with on-site team and contracted partners. This may include space, layout, decorations, janitorial, security, A/V equipment, catering, invitations, RSVPs and more.
§ Develop events strategy and tactical plan to support a consistent program of events for the entire portfolio (including marketing assets from: email, web, social, flyers and swag.
§ Maintain consistent communication with field operations.
§ Facilitate idea-generation, buy-in and implementation planning of all marketing efforts.
§ Ensure brand guidelines and styles are implemented at all levels and within all activity.
§ Develop and share best practices and turnkey programming for Neighborhood teams.
Marketing Effectiveness –
§ Oversee the effectiveness of Neighborhood marketing programs to ensure the efficient use of marketing dollars.
§ Work with advertising, business leaders and Asset Management to identify areas of opportunity to achieve sales goals and share with cross-functional team on a monthly basis.
Meet Some of Prometheus's Employees
A Promethean for over 10 years, Natasha has grown from Neighbor Ambassador to Portfolio Manager, where she now provides senior leadership and support to her on-site teams.
Back to top