Promenade (formerly BloomNation) is leading the charge to empower local businesses. We’re a profitable startup backed by top Silicon Valley investors, and we’re growing quickly. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us build B2B products and services.
In this role, you will build and launch new products from the ground up that will be used daily by our small business partners across the United States. You’ll work closely with our leadership team to identify strategic opportunities to grow platform value and collaborate with a development team to iteratively build out solutions.
This is a full-time (US only) remote role.
What you'll Do:
- Develop and launch new B2B and B2B2C products and features that will be used by small businesses across the United States
- Work directly with leadership to set product strategy and define a roadmap that drives business growth and partner value
- Own the full product lifecycle from conception through delivery and adoption
- Work closely with a cross-functional team (business, marketing, engineering, design) to iteratively build features in an agile environment
- Interface with external vendors to negotiate and leverage 3rd-party integrations and APIs
- Constantly be learning and iterating; perform research and data analysis to ensure you’re building the right products
- 5+ years of work experience as a product manager, or in an equivalent role
- Experience working in B2B and/or B2B2C required
- Track record of building products from the ground up with proven business growth
- Experience negotiating product requirements and integrations with external vendors
- Comfortable drafting detailed documentation, from user stories to consumer tutorials
- Comfortable discussing technology concepts and tradeoffs with technical team members
- Driven self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience working in eCommerce
- Strong understanding of user-centered design
- Comfortable working with data and Google Analytics
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation package with opportunity for future growth
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Ability to work fully remote, with the option to work beachside from our Santa Monica HQ
- Ability to mold your own career and make an immediate impact in a high-growth organization
- Work in a fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage + 401k
More about us - Promenade
Promenade is a mission-driven company empowering local businesses with products and services that allow them to thrive online and offline. We build vertically-focused software catered to each industry we serve, leveling the playing field between the small business and large aggregators. Promenade was originally founded in 2011 as BloomNation, the nation’s premier network for local florists, disrupting the multi-billion dollar floral industry. After helping thousands of local florists across the country, we doubled down on our mission and began helping more small businesses who carried the same challenges of acquiring and retaining their own customers. Today, Promenade creates software for four industries - Floral (BloomNation), Food (Dig-in), Beverage (Swigg), and Breweries (Bevv). The company is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
Located one block away from the beach on the world-famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join Promenade?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping hardworking business owners that serve our local communities and neighborhoods, this is your place. At Promenade, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics...just real people working on solving real problems.