Workplace Experience Coordinator
Procore Willmar is looking for a Workplace Experience Coordinator. As the WE Coordinator, you will support day-to- day operations for Procore’s remote location. This role is responsible for keeping the remote location running smoothly throughout the week. In this role you will problem solve, troubleshoot building maintenance issues and manage food and beverage needs throughout the Willmar office. Customer service attitude is a must; this role interacts with all our employees, executives, visitors and vendors. The only constant is change!
What You'll Do:
- Manage supplies, inventory, shipping & receiving, daily food & beverage
- Restock kitchen and snack areas
- Light cleaning of common areas (kitchen – clean out fridge, empty dishwasher; conference rooms; bathrooms, etc.)
- Maintain conference rooms
- Submit building help tickets for trash take out, bathroom cleaning, building maintenance
- Identify and respond appropriately to issues as they arise and alert appropriate vendors
- Regularly empty trash cans throughout the day and breakdown any boxes from deliveries
- Regularly walk through floors and check in with employees
- Assist in the planning and execution of company wide events
- Act as office liaison within the community
- Responsible for submitting monthly office expenses in a timely manner
- Experience in a Maintenance/Operations Role
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex and multiple participant
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive)
- Outstanding social and communication skills in a professional environment
- Inventory management
- Fluent in written and verbal English, excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to function independently and use good judgement to uphold our core values
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Active duties requiring walking, standing, climbing, reaching, bending, crouching, crawling 30-60% of each day
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top