The Workplace Assistant supports Procore’s Operations team and employees at our Carpinteria office. Successful candidates will be organized, proactive, and able to prioritize a wide range of tasks. No two days will be the same for this position. A strong customer service attitude is required!
This position is based in our New York City office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- Handle all shipping and receiving needs for our New York office
- Maintain and order office supply stock
- Register and greet visitors
- Support the weekly employee lunch and lunch program as needed under the direction of our Food and Beverage Manager
- Support execution of onsite events
- Awareness of all ongoing team activities, department meetings, and visitors
- Light cleaning, including helping take out the trash throughout the day
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous experience working in a professional environment
- Quality written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, and in person)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Customer service - must be able to interface with all guests, employees, and executives
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Respect for confidential information
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Class B Passenger Endorsement Driver License a plus, but not required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top