The Webinar Intern will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing webinars that successfully promote Procore’s brand and generate demand for and adoption of Procore’s project management solution.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate deliverable dates and scheduling with speakers for IWBs and SWBs
- Track that website and due dates are up-to-date
- Reminders and follow-ups with speakers for deliverables
- Work live events and monitor for technical questions / troubleshooting , as well as questions via Slack
- Update Google Calendar, put in Workfront Requests, and Content Sheet tracking
- Make sure the webinar calendar is up-to-date
- Send ENR On Demand to Marketing Ops
- Work on presentation decks and ensure they are clean for content / creative
- Develop On Demand strategy
- Manage backend of ON24 console and console setup
- Main point of contact for SWBs
What we're looking for:
- One to two years experience in a marketing communications role
- Previous experience driving webcasts and other online events prefered
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or Business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating compelling messages for different target demographics and personas
- Strong project management and organizational skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within ongoing and new campaigns
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top