Procore is looking for a Visual Designer to join our growing Product Team. Our Visual Designers weave color, space, iconography, typography, and texture together to help our users successfully navigate our products. Practicing user-centered design principles, you will produce high-quality visuals across our platform while collaborating with fellow Product designers and Engineering to constantly refine the visual design language and create innovative, great-looking products that people love to use.
- Produce production-ready interface designs and specifications for both web and mobile projects
- Create and maintain a visual design language that promotes consistency and cohesion between the design and development teams
- Inject design processes into agile development cycles
- Collaborate with UX Designers and engineers to construct extraordinary experiences that measurably enhance the Procore product experience
- 1-3 years of design experience in web and mobile applications
- Bachelor’s degree in design
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing design capabilities and process
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and patterns
- Able to manage the entire design process from the initial concept to the polished product
- Advanced proficiency with standard design tools (Sketch, Adobe CC, Invision, etc.)
- Experience in creating, applying, and maintaining a visual design system
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ambition to push creativity and challenge established thinking in order to create the best work possible
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top