Vice President, Sales Strategy, Enablement, and Operations
As Procore’s Vice President, Sales Strategy, Enablement, and Operations, you will partner with sales leadership to drive process optimization, territory and quota development, forecasting, sales compensation, ongoing sales training, and more.You are a sales force expert who will lead a senior team comprised of Sales Operations, Enablement, and Strategy professionals. This position will report directly to Procore’s EVP of Sales.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary liaison from Sales to key department stakeholders in Finance, Customer Success, and Business Operations
- Develop sustainable infrastructure and sales support coverage model
- Take high-level business goals and define metrics, presentations, and reports/dashboards that analyze the health of the business and present recommendations to senior management for strategic decision making and investment
- Own the Sales Enablement function with the objectives of compressing new hire ramp time, improving overall sales productivity, and ensuring sales process consistency
- Define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Align reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities
- Own, implement and execute global territory planning/ segmentation exercises
- Establish a sales force training plan focused on development and reinforcing critical sales competencies
- Oversee sales compensation plan administration ensuring sufficient resources are assigned to adequately administer sales compensation programs. Work closely with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to establish rules, policies, and procedures
- Develop and determine process and procedures around IPO worthiness
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of experience with 5 years in Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Corporate Development or other relevant experience preferred
- Pre to post-IPO experience
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives
- Salesforce expert
- MBA preferred
Location: Carpinteria, CA preferred.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top