User Experience Designer
Procore is looking for an experienced User Experience Designer. In this role, you will be a part of Procore's UX Team and work with our Product and Engineering teams to create delightful, effortless experiences for our users. You'll shape our products by understanding our users' needs and translating them into intuitive designs, validating them frequently during their path from concept to polished product.
What you'll do:
- Designing and validating new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts
- Running frequent usability tests with real Procore users (online and/or in person at job sites around the country)
- Collaborating with cross-functional product teams that include product managers, engineers and marketing managers to gain insight into project goals and feasibility
- Provide mentorship and leadership to the growing UX and Product teams
What we're looking for:
- Has designed world-class web apps
- Is passionate about interaction design and constantly analyzes other product’s experiences
- Is comfortable working closely with software development teams in an Agile environment
- Is curious about the way people think and human behavior
- Can combine business and end-user goals to solve real-world problems
- Is a great listener - you'll need to be good at receiving feedback from both users and peers
- Is goal-oriented and can drive projects
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Back to top