At Procore, our Engineering team is building the software that builds the world through crafting and coding a platform to delight over a million users and simplify their experience through real-time collaboration tools that streamline, automate, and mobilize project communication and documentation. With the support of our tools, customers more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, airports, housing complexes and more.
As a Technical Sourcer at Procore, you will support this mission by attracting and obtaining the talent that builds these tools. You will profile, identify, attract, and assess passive prospects for our Research and Development teams. R&D at Procore consists of engineers, researchers, designers, product managers, quality assurance analysts, operations, and leadership.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- Partner with Technical Recruiters and R&D hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of their hiring needs.
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find talent that is both rare and in high demand through referrals, networking, and internet searches
- Balance both building long term, relationship-driven prospect pipelines and quickly pulling groups of candidates for immediate demands
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact candidate pipelines
- Map target geographic areas outside of Santa Barbara for sourcing talent
- 2+ years experience in similar role, preferably at a software company
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Developed boolean searching skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, metric driven environment at a rapidly growing company
- Proven track record of building pipelines of qualified and diverse candidates
- General knowledge of top software companies, computer science schools, programming languages and computer science fundamentals
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to sourcing such as implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering with a sense of urgency.
- Experience using tools such as Toutapp, Rapportive, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Connectifier (or similar) preferred
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top