Technical Program Manager, Accounting Integrations
Procore Technologies, founded in 2003, provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe. It is the collaborative hub of construction intelligence, connecting all construction team members to the information they need, when they need it. Procore’s comprehensive platform increases project communication and efficiency by streamlining, automating, and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This 24/7 accessibility to project data minimizes costly risks and delays, ultimately boosting profits. Procore helps construction services companies of all types manage projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
As a Program Manager at Procore, you are an invaluable member of the Product team. You own the discovery and delivery of technical solutions that support our client-facing products. You’re trusted, and expected, to craft and execute against a vision, in concert with your dedicated Engineering counterparts. To do that, you’ll: solicit feedback from internal market-facing teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, and participate in daily standups and releases with Engineering.
For this specific role, you will be leading one of the most strategic growth opportunities within Procore’s Construction Financials product line - delivering financial integrations through Procore’s Public API. We are looking for a cross-functional leader who can collaborate with our Research & Development teams to bring accounting integrations to market. The role also provides a great opportunity for the right technical candidate who’s looking for UI/UX experience as the role includes responsibility for our integrations UI. At Procore, you will be part of a high visibility and high impact team in a dynamic, modern, fast-paced role, where no two days are ever the same. This is a role where we’re expecting nothing short of excellence on a day-in, day-out basis.
- Design and build API solutions that allow clients to integrate with Procore
- Work directly with our platform and integration teams
- Build embedded UI components for clients to manage their integrations and ERP workflows
- Own the constant delivery of features and improvements that enable our client-facing teams to deliver value to our customers
- Contribute to technical architecture and design discussions, ensuring that the product meets business and customer objectives.
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Product Management at an internet software company
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience building highly scalable and performant APIs at an internet software company
- Possesses great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas, all while in an open collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy - whether that's the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You'll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with offices across the United States. To learn more about our team,click here.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.
Meet Some of Procore Technologies's Employees
Market Response Group Manager
Catherine manages Procore’s Inbound Sales Team, leading the group as they respond to potential clients who are looking to learn more about Procore and how it can benefit their businesses.
Back to top